If you are a golf tournament organiser, you often need to offer a hole-in-one prize to promote a tournament sponsor, be it a first class air ticket or a high end Mercedes car.
In order to be able to afford such expensive prizes, you can purchase a hole-in-one insurance, also known as prize indemnity insurance to protect yourselves from having to pay for the prize from your own funds.
What does hole-in-one insurance cover
Typically, the insurance indemnifies you in respect of your assumed liability to pay the prize award to the first registered participant who achieves a Hole-In-One whilst taking part in the golf tournament.
What information are required by the insurer
- The name and date of the tournament
- The location of the tournament
- The number of registered participants
- The designated hole(s) number
- What is the prize award and Sum Insured
- Claim history past 12 months
- The description of the Hole
Need to get a hole-in-one insurance quotation?
We specialize in Hole-In-One insurance with the most competitive premium. Contact us using the form below for a non-obligatory quote.